Me

Me

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Subway of Food!!



Hey there my dear bloggy.

So I was supposed to write about food like after the previous post like every week or something. Well I’m here after a month, heh ><. I will at least make it a monthly thing maybe due to the bipolarity it’s kind of hard for me to bring myself back here. But I’m here n that’s another story and so back to food.


I’m sure it is sure enough to say we all love sandwiches. Therefore there is no other place we think synonymous with sandwiches than Subway. They're really booming now days in Malaysia. There's a subway in nearly every area. They're healthy and delicious what more can I say. A lot more that’s what. >:0

The issue that irritates me the most about subway is the toppings of vegetables. They are bloody stingy about it. OMG subway what is your problem. It’s like sometimes they put like 3 slices of everything on it. This is how it goes there is bread or a tortilla wrap with or without cheese and assorted types of meats or no meat for the vegetarians (that’s not the problem), it’s when we come to the vegetables. WTF SUBWAY!!!! Your employees put like a pinch of lettuce, a fingertip pinch of olives and onions, 3 slices of tomatoes, 2 slices of pickles, 3 slices of green peppers and that’s all, I don't like cucumbers in my sandwich. SO COME ON SUBWAY!!! I’m paying good money for something I could have for about maybe RM5 or less and even when it’s vegetarian they’re like freaking stingy about it. The bloody sandwich is made of vegetables, cough it up SUBWAY for RM8 plus. OMG!!



This looks nothing like the real life version.
==








Let’s think about it. These are all just my estimates by the way.

So the bread is made of dough which is made out of a batch of flour and water; which could probably make half a day’s worth of bread. It counts on how busy a place is. I'm guessing 10 kg’s in a batch could fully stock the bread shelf for that half a day. This is like from morning till before the lunch crowd.
This is based on my rough estimates of bakery from experience from the "GOOD OLD" donut shop making BIG APPLE days; LOL, that was an experience. Anyway back to the guessing game.
Then here comes the bloody stingy ingredients; the vegetables which in bulk would be like pennies to them. In a whole probably a batch of lettuce could come from a whole lettuce maybe less which is about RM 2 something I think? If bought in bulk. I’m just guessing. After that come the onions and so on. You get the point.
I’m good with the sauces. I bleed them dry with that stuff. If i would i would put all the sauces, but it would taste wrong. I usually just have my sandwich with ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, bbq sauce, and the extra stuff of salt, pepper, cheese( yes people we can add more cheese!!!) and a new sauce called sweet sauce or something i forgot.
Anyway that’s my main complaint. Oh, and sometimes especially at the subway on Jalan Ipoh. Their cookies suck. But the one at Wisma UOA and Pusat Bandar and the rest seem ok; it’s just the new one on Jalan Ipoh. Oh and the Jalan Ipoh branch doesn't let me switch my drink from coke to water. WTF SUBWAY!! YOUR GASSY DRINKS ARE NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH!! I would like to be able to choose whether to drink water or coke or something else. In short the SUBWAY on Jln Ipoh still needs sometime to improve the rest are pretty awesome.
So this was my meal. =)



What it was supposed to look like.



That’s a big difference huh?




Oh and the soft yucky chocolate chip cookies


So SUBWAY!!! Could u chill out with the vegetables and give me what I want.
All in all SUBWAY is a healthy place to eat with the choice of the wrap or bread, meat and variable sauces and vegetables and condiments of potato chips or cookies and a drink, which is a balanced meal all in all.



No comments:

Post a Comment